Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ready to get this show on the Road!!!

Yep, we are still in lovely MN, but we are getting closer to our departure. The first house that we had lined up to rent fell thru, I really don't blame the homeowners, when people see "5 kids", they think destruction. I know I wouldn't want a family with 5 children living in our house!! So we have found another house to rent, finalized it today, and its 800 sq ft larger than the first house we were looking at!! I knew God had something better in store for us!! Yeah! It has 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, a pool and lots and lots of room!! I cannot wait to get going! We plan on driving down to Red Wing to spend a few days at D's newly finished hotel while he ties up some lose ends, then we will be back here Wed. and hopefully on the road down to FL Friday morning!! I'm hoping Dennis has a week off, and if he does, we plan on spending it down in FL to get settled in and scope out our new city! and swim in the ocean for the first time!!

Oh and that wireless card that I wanted to look into?? Yep, I got one, so I will have a hour-by-hour, day-by-day journal of our travels down to Florida!! yep, all 27 hours of it!! Yikes! That is going to be a fun filled trip :P I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: