Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Good Day

Do you ever wake up in the morning and think, "this is going to be a GOOD day!" ? Thats what I woke up thinking. Even with a massive headache and an awful night of tossing and turning, I still woke up excited to face the day :)


Things that made it better :

my 9 yr old asked me if he could do 3 extra pages in every subject today
( he is determined to be done in 3 weeks :)

the snow is melting

hubby has an interview ( and yes, we giggle every time we think about who it is with... Walmart, Handsome Hubby can't stand Walmart! But it would be work ~ so we're not going to knock it.)

the BP is hard at work

quick chores are done for the morning, and my house is spotless!

Beans is babysitting this morning

I have a yummy cup of coffee sittng next to me

even my room is clean

only 2 loads of laundry to be washed

I found so many good deals yesterday at GW ~ Belle is stylin today :)


it always makes the week so much better when I start off the week with good
coffee (or a tea latte ), good deals, and time relaxing with my mom at a coffee shop :)
I think last weeks get-a-way helped clear my head, now I am ready to finish off the school year with a bang!




No comments: