Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hump day

it stormed last night :) I love thunderstorms. in case you hadn't heard. LOVE them.

and then i woke up this morning and the sun was shining :) I love the sunshine. in case you hadn't heard. LOVE it.

and HH was home till almost 9! and i was in a really good mood. and The Pack was in a really good mood :) its only 9:20. and its already been an amazing day.

I love days like this :)

the house is clean. dishes are done. showers have been taken. laundry is chugging away. HH went to work. YG tonight. (so I get my 2 hrs to MYSELF!!!) Cutest baby in the world should be getting here any minute. :)

Little Brother received a skate board from Baby Sister for his birthday. hard wood floors + 12 yr old with a brand new board = chaos!!!! and can I say? I kinda love it. :)

my girls have been crazy lately! so much fun! and crazy :) love them to death. they make me smile :)

HH has been working. a lot. and when he comes home he hurts. and he's exhausted. so I give him a back massage and he falls asleep. can you say 'BORING!!!" ??? yeah. its boring. especially when I'm in a super good, bouncing off the walls, HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT, mood ;) lol! poor guy. i think i can get to be too much for him sometimes.

Mouth cleaned my van yesterday. really cleaned it. it looks A.MAZ.ING!!!! so HH left his truck here today so she can clean it :) as long as she has a stereo, she's all good :) "crank up the music and dig in" is her motto (wonder where she got that?) I think anyone could find our house on a "deep clean" day just by following the beat :)

time to go. I think I'm gonna clean out the fridge and freezer. so if you hear a beat? drop by and visit :)

later dudes!!!

No comments: