Saturday, March 1, 2008

Eleven

Alexis turned 11 today... I don't how to feel about this, my angel baby is growing up and turning into a beautiful girl, inside and out. She is my sweet girl, always so caring about others. She loves animals! Animals love her too, they seem to gravitate toward her :)

She asked to have a party of her own this year, as it is her last family party, with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. She has celebrated with her little sister since Belle turned one, a couple of years she celebrated with both Joseph and Belle, but this year she gets a party all of her own!

She helped make the cake, its a three tiered cake, chocolate on the bottom, spice in the middle, and marble on top. Then we made buttercream frosting and turned it blue! I frosted the cake but she decorated it, 4 bags of candy! Skittles(her favorite), humongo gumdrops, sour gummy worms, gummy lifesavers! UGH, cavity central. It looks adorable!

hmmmm, my babies are all growing up. but why do I still feel 16?

No comments: