Friday, March 7, 2008

A New Love

Yes you read right, I have found a new love. I love to cook. I never felt this way about planning meals before. I love to go thru recipe books and find some new exotic recipe to try out! Last night we had Greek Chicken and Pasta, Monday night we had steak medallions smothered in saut'ed onions, mushrooms and garlic sauce, with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. Yum yum! Tonight we are having pulled pork sandwiches with bbq and sweet and sour sauce. Ok, some may not think this sounds exotic at all, but for us, it is! Who would have ever thought that my grocery list would ever contain things such as marinated artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes (which I could eat right out of the jar!) spinach, spinach and more spinach ( my kids LOVE spinach, fresh especially)and Havarty cheese. Hmmm, if you ever want to stop by for supper let me know and I'll make extra! Now I'd better run, I have to try to find some good side dish to go with our "summer in the winter" meal!

No comments: