Monday, May 12, 2008

crazy weekend




Well, the sleep over was great!14 kids all together, my 5 and 9 others! Including two 3 year olds! It was a blast. The kids had so much fun, the girls did makeovers on each other, and listened to music and watched movies. The boys... well, they watched movies and spent most of the time upstairs, building with lincoln logs and legos, I think. Boys are so different than the girls! The girls are constantly coming upstairs to show us their faces and being silly and giggly. The boys are happy being left alone and doing their own things.

Dennis ended up making it home Friday night, he made it till 9 pm , than he took Branden and they went to bed, we didn't see or here from them until 8 o'clock Saturday morning. They were both exhausted I guess!

Lights out at 1:00 and then Ethan was up by 6:30! I could not believe it when the boys were up by 7, and already playing upstairs while I got breakfast in the oven! The girls didn't crawl out of bed until 8-830. Wish I could have joined them!

I didn't get to sleep until 2 in the morning, I was up quiet a bit during the night ( morning?!), its hard to sleep with so many little bodies sleeping around you! They were all great, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!! I hope they had as much fun as I did!

No comments: