Friday, May 16, 2008

Losing My Mind

It has been decided , today is the day I could very well lose my mind. When my kids were little I used to think "I can't wait till they get a little more independent", well, they are alot more independent, and I'm having a hard time keeping up with all of them!! My middle 2 went for a bike ride today, they asked, I said they could, 20 minutes later I get a phone call.... they are calling from our friends house, 3 miles away!! They rode bike/rollerbladed to their house on the bike path!! I used to do the same thing when I was 11-14, but that was a different world back then! I wasn't mad at the girls, I just stressed to them that they have to ask me before they decided to do that type of thing again! I feel like they are all asking me if they can do different things at the same time, and they are in and out of the house all the time, I am having a hard time remembering who came in, who ran out, who asked what , when and WHERE???? Ugh--- definantly losing my mind!!

Oh and as I am sitting here typing I have been hearing this moaning sound, its been driving me nutty, I have not been able to figure out where it is coming from, until I finally figured it out!!! I have antique milk bottles on my kitchen windowsill, and every time a breeze comes thru the window it makes a whistleing sound!! Good grief!!

Yep-- today is the day I could lose my mind, in fact, I think it may be already gone!!

No comments: