Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sleeping with a stranger

Lol! That title doesn't sound very good!! Haha :) Let me explain...

Last night I walked into the bathroom and a stranger looked back at me~ Handsome Hubby had shaved face! He hasn't shaved his face in quiet a few years, and the last time he did he left his mustache. Last night I walked in and saw my 16 yr old boyfriend! He seriously looks so young! And I haven't seen his face since he lost 50 lbs ~ wow!! I have one hot hubby! It was funny seeing the BP's reaction! Baby Sister backed away with her hands up, trying to get away from this strange man in the house! Mouth and Beans said, "Why did you do that?!?! I DON"T LIKE IT!" My reaction?? "Wow!! I'm looking at the guy I fell in love with 16 yrs ago!!" I gotta say tho, it did feel like waking up with a stranger this morning! I have a feeling this stranger will be gone in a week~ I am going to enjoy looking at his handsome face while I can, remembering how it was when we were young, dumb and totally in love, with that "new" kind of love that you feel when you are 15 and it totally encompasses everything you do and feel. I miss that feeling... life gets in the way sometimes I guess. kids, bills, house, the everyday everything..... sometimes I need this reminder of how it started. And when Handsome Hubby shaves his face I am once again reminded of how it started out. 2 young kids. totally in love....

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Funny! I bet he looks really different! You better take a picture!