Friday, April 1, 2011

A Friday List


  • 1~ I just saw a peak of sunshine and I instantly smiled :D


  • 2~ S got saved this week!! She's kinda like an adopted daughter to us. that news made me do a happy dance and cry happy tears!


  • 3~ BabySister turned 9 on Tuesday! It made me feel old :(


  • 4~ we have had evangelistic meetings at our church all week... tonight is the last night and the Pack and S are inviting everyone they can think of! So far we have 2 vehicles packed and S is still texting me and asking if she can invite 'this person' and "oh! is it alright that I invited my cousin too?" thinking we may have to call in some help getting them all to town!



  • 5~ I made apple cinnamon pancakes this morning.



  • 6~ The Pack thinks I must be the best mom in the whole world, and no one makes food as yummy as me ;)



  • 7~ ok, they didn't really say that. I doubt they have ever even thought it. being a mom is a truly thankless job. sometimes I need to make things up in my head to make me feel like they actually notice everything I do for them. every. single. day.



  • 8~ it rained yesterday!



  • 9~ more snow melted!



  • 10~ the roof did not drip!!



  • 11~ instead the basement floor is covered in water :( urgh.



  • 12~ Little Brother is wonderful at pulling up carpet and stacking everything against the far wall.



  • 13~ and mopping up the water.



  • 14~ in the middle of the night :(



  • 15~ without even waking me and HH (Handsome Hubby, keep up people!)!!



  • 16~ Love that boy :D



  • 17~ its another working weekend for HH



  • 18~ and I WILL NOT POUT!!!



  • 19~ I will be thankful for the work



  • 20~ I will be thankful for the work



  • 21~ I will be THANKFUL for the work! (ok, that was a little more convincing ;)

No comments: