Monday, December 27, 2010

Awwwwww, time to relax and breath :)

Why is it that after Christmas is over, the presents have been unwrapped, the food has been eaten (and lots and lots of leftovers seperated and frozen in managable amounts), the baking is done, my projects are completed (some made the deadline, some did not), the parties are over, the ornaments have been lovingly wrapped in newspaper and put back in the boxes to await for next year, the house has been de-Christmas-ed, that I feel like I can finally breath again? Other than the obvious reason of me being allergic to the tree and I can actually breath again ;) I feel like this year was alot less stressful,(after I got over the fact that I was not going to knock myself out looking for that "perfect" gift for each of my Pack, there is no such thing, I have come to the realization). The tree came down today, the decorations all put away, my cozy livingroom back to normal. I can look out my livingroom window again. I can breath.

No comments: