Monday, January 9, 2012

As Seen On Facebook....

Its been a very weird weekend. I was, and still am, in a really weird mood. My uncle said it best when he said, " *Name I shall not say* is so mellow, and you are so... AMPED!" Lol. Yeah. Just a little amped. still am. I feel like my brain is spinning around at 100 mph. It keep the Pack and HH on their toes, that's for sure.... this must be what it feels like to be on speed. I wouldn't know cuz I've never tried ANYTHING. But I imagine this is what it would be like. (Even my typing is like super speed).
As I was looking back at my FB post over the weekend, I had to giggle. Even from them, you can tell I am amped.
Here's what my status updates looked like this weekend:

Saturday:
Stupid Peanuts! You'd think I would learn!

Saturday:
is really really antsy. and totally talkative right now. and annoying my husband with my random topic choices ;)

Saturday:
Would really really love a hot tub right about now.

Saturday:
no honey, we don't want a tv in our bedroom.... so instead, lets bring the laptop and kindle in bed with us.... hmmmmmmmmmm..... rethinking the whole, 'no tv in the bedroom' thing

Sunday:
sometimes having daughters with the same size feet as me sucks! I buy socks. colored socks that are not anything like they own. so they can't take mine. guess what???? yeah. they wear all my socks, then act all offended when I flip out on them cuz I have NO socks in my basket. urgh. and my shoes. my cool shoes. my nice shoes. yeah. they take them too

Sunday:
is super antsy today.... hmmm. what to do what to do?

Sunday:
sometimes its nice to be home alone with our Pack :)

Sunday:
loves the feeling of freshly trimmed hair :)

Early Monday morning:
why is no one else awake at 1230 in the morning

Monday:
5 hrs of sleep and still wired.... so weird!

Monday:
has been called "Sexy Captain" and "babe" in the last 2 days... sadly I don't think either of them were actually directed at me *tear* LOL


yeah. Can you tell I've been amped all weekend? and it carried over to today. yay!!!! time to get things done around here!!!! Might as well take advantage of this ;)

No comments: