Tuesday, February 7, 2012

10 on Tuesday...

yep, no imagination. kinda stretching here for a title ;) but I can go with this. I think.

1) loves it when, watching a movie, and a very cool classic car comes on screen, my girls freak out. "OOOHHHHHH!!!! NICE car!!!!!" lol! they are my girls. no denying it ;)

2) I have the Pack convinced that we need another baby. or 2. or 3 ;) not thinking HH will agree, but we can work on him.

3) frosting fights before bed are a LOT of fun :) its not fun falling asleep cuddled up to HH when he smells like frosting. yuck.

4) still working on the hot tub thing. pretty much convinced we need to have one. especially when HH comes home and he's hurting so bad. a soak in a hot tub would be just the thing for him ;)

5) everytime Blue Eyes walks thru the livingroom, she has a different shirt on. we are keeping track. its the 4th shirt so far this afternoon.

6) I am kinda falling in love with this little peanut that I get to watch 4 days a week :) I am not good at sharing her with the Pack. they arent very happy with me about that. they will have to get over it. I never have been good at sharing.

7) woke up this morning with the WORST headache ever. at least the worst headache that I've had in a long time. it was horrible. it was a "bury your head under the covers, pray you don't throw up, eyes pounding out of your head, I just want to cry" headache. I hate those. especially when you wake up with it. and it won't go away.

8) after a ton of ibuprofen and tylenol and a pot of coffee, it finally eased. not gone, but at least its bearable. :P

9) I have no clue what to make for supper. anyone else ever have this problem? I get sick and tired of the same old stuff. but I have a hard time thinking outside of the box sometimes. at least when it comes to meals. everything else? yeah, I'm pretty much an "out of the box" type of thinker ;)

10) thinking I may have to run to the big town tonight and look for hinges for a cabinet door. I have already boughten 2 sets of hinges for this cabinet door. neither of them were right. but it gives me an excuse to get out and do something. so I'm not complaining ;)

ok. I did it. kinda. ok. lets be honest, that was the most boring excuse for a blog post that I have ever done. :P remember the worst headache ever? yeah. I'm gonna blame it on that. my brain feels scrambled at this point. so I'm going to just forget about trying to make it sound like I have an interesting life this week. so I'm gonna go with boring.

"A very boring 10 on Tuesday" thats should be my title. ;)

No comments: