Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day!!!!

I hate snow.

I'm just gonna get that out in the open right away.


But my Pack does not hate snow.

Especially when it means a snow day for all of their friends.

And then we end up with 8, 10, 15 kids hanging out at our house.

they can't get to school but they can find a way to get to our house...

hmmmmm.....

we have snowboards lined up on the deck

dripping boots all over the porch

(I hate walking thru puddles to get to the bathroom)

coats and bibs hung on every available surface

woodstove pumping out heat trying to dry everything

wet mittens and hats everywhere.

winter has arrived

:P


and you know what I am doing?

I am holed up in my room

wearing sunglasses

burying my head

waiting for this darn headache to go away

HH just put heavy beach towels up to cover the windows.

and for me? covering up light?

yeah.

you know its gotta be bad when I beg him to block out the light.


3 days of pain is not good.

time to get this figured out I think.




No comments: