Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me......

.... Monday

Ok, I saw this on some other blogs and thought I would give it a try. So here it goes...

I did not wait until 7 o'clock tonight to start thinking about supper, not me!! I am always on the ball and have supper on the table by 6 o'clock, and I always make sure every meal has all 5 food groups... yeah right ;)

I have not spent the last 3 hours working on a crochetting project and when my DDs asked me what I am making, I did not have to honestly tell them that I actually have no clue what I am making. Not me!! That would be a silly waste of time an effort!! And I am not silly or wasteful...

I did not spend 3 hours on the computer this morning. I did not spend that 3 hours on the computer reading people's blogs that I don't even know. And I DID NOT spend that 3 hours on the computer while Handsome Hubby did the dishes and washed all the floors and did 2 loads of laundry. NOT ME!!!!

I did not reorganize the fridge today. I did not make sure that all the labels were facing forward. I did not organize all the soda in straight rows of like flavors. I did not put them in alphabetical order. NOT ME!! only crazy people do that and I am so NOT crazy ;)

I did not walk thru JoAnn's yesterday and seriously contemplate 2 new stacks of scrapbooking paper. Not me, I would never do that, not with my 3 foot tall stack of paper in my scraproom!


Ok, what do you think? Does this look like it could be a fun? I will have to keep a notebook for all the "not me" moments, so I can make sure to write them down as the week progresses.... It is fun to look back and see all these moments and to be able to be totally honest about the imperfections of me, and all under the guise of ," NOT ME!!!" :D

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love it!!! Seeing what you did NOT do makes me laugh! :) I'm NOT doing some of those things right along with you!