Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1~ Have I mentioned b4 that I am not loving this winter? yes? no? oh? I have?

2~ Sometimes I feel like a horrible mother. I yell. Yes, you heard it right. I yell at my Pack.
sometimes I scream. When I play it back in my head I realize that they must seriously think their mom is crazy.

3~ I think we are all 1 moment away from being crazy. In fact I think we all have a little crazy in us... or is that just me??

4~ I am having to remind myself that, "this is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD!" sometimes I forget.

5~ Is really really really looking forward to summer. You've heard that b4? sorry. (I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD!)

6~ The Pack wants to go on a weekend roadtrip... to WYOMING!!! I'm loving that idea more and more :)

7~ I hate being woke up by a barking dog. at 4:30 in the morning. when I just got to sleep at 3:30. it makes me crabby.

8~ cloudy days also make me crabby. I believe today is a 'crabby day'. (I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD!! whew, that was close ;)

9~ is thinking there is changes to be made. praying that the changes are good ones.

10~ today is a good day to read a book. a happy book. a book with lots of sunshine and summer moments. I will find a book like that. and read. and lose myself in the life of someone else. :)

No comments: