Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do Over

Ok, I have been working on Beans' shawl for over a month, it was taking forever, was also trying to get tons of Christmas gifts done, baking, craftng, sewing, ect. Her bday is right before Christmas, poor girl usually ends up with an "anything homemade IOU" :P She still had a present to open, don't start hating! ANYWAY.... so, I have been working on her shawl for over a month now, really I hve been forcing myself to work on it, I really was not lovng the shape that it was taking, I was using homespun yarn, LOVE LOVE LOVE this yarn, but it takes some getting used to. So guess what I did? Yep, I ripped it all out... all 5 skeins. Starting all over. But I do have to say, haveing almost used a whole skein last night I am now LOVING how it is shaping this time around :D

No comments: