Friday, January 28, 2011

Drip Drip Drip

Ok, so last night, I am getting ready for bed and I see a huge wet spot in the middle of my bed... now we are beyond the years of little munchkins jumping on my bed, and of diapers springing a leak.
So what do I do?
I look up.
and see the problem. Our roof is leaking :P again. but this time its in my room! urgh.
So I get Mouth and Blue Eyes to help me move my monster of a bed and then of course you have to vacuum the whole room, and move everything around so that we can move around said bed freely. And I try to get all that done b4 HH comes in and sees the problem. I know he will see there is a problem (duh!), but to save him the stress of something he can do nothing about was my goal.
Poor guy. He hates this house more and more every year I think. Dumb ice dams this year have not won this house any points with HH.
I will be painting ceilings and patching holes this spring :) and I am ok with that ~ I have been wanting to scrape this awful popcorn texture off this ceiling for forever! Now I have my perfect reason to get it done.

See, I am trying to keep a good attitude about this. I. am. trying.
But I just have to say it. You know Chinese water torture?
You've experienced the dripping faucet that can keep you from having a good nights sleep, right?
Well, let me tell you, a dripping roof. the drips getting caught in a pan. that sound can drive you CRAZY!! especially when its at the foot of your bed.
Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip....

No comments: