Sunday, May 22, 2011

so random

every go to sleep with a headache? and wake up with a headache? and that pounding does NOT go away for anything? yeah. it sucks. really really bad. you know I noticed everything I write seems garbled, tons of spelling mistakes, ect (so not like me!). I guess my brain is tired of the pounding too.

Went to Pirates 4 last night :) I guess I was dumb and didn't realize it was opening weekend. and that the theater would be full. and that we would have to sit the third row from the front. did you know that sitting the third row from the front is not good when you have been battling a headache all day? and that sitting that close to a big screen like that actually makes me feel like I'm going to throw up? and that I had noticed the theater had posted a sign at the door notifying us that after the credits there is a 'short'? did you know that the credits for Pirates 4 is about 5 minutes long? a LOT of people worked on that movie. its crazy. did you know that watching credits scroll past the screen for 5 minutes makes me feel like I'm going to pass out? after I puke? yeah. probably too much information. someday I should probably remind myself that you guys probably don't want to hear all the random thoughts that go thru my mind on any given day...

I think going to sleep with a headache and waking up with a headache for 3 days straight is just too much for any person to deal with. Any suggestions?

There is nothing better than falling to sleep to the rumble of thunder, except maybe falling asleep without a headache, (as my aunt was quick to remind me)! I love the sound of thunder :) it just makes you want to cuddle up with your HH and drift off into lala land. We had thunder rumbling last night. It made me smile :)

OH! something that made me smile yesterday! we went out for supper, HH and I and a couple friends. as we are sitting there I hear a lady laughing. and she didn't quit laughing. so I started laughing. it really was funny. and she had a VERY funny laugh. then everyone else at our table figured out why I was laughing and they started giggling, sorry guys, CHUCKLING, (guys don't giggle I guess. who knew?). Seriously this lady laughed for it seemed like 5 minutes! and no one else at her table was even laughing. so then I started to think that whatever she was laughing at was only funny to her. and she was the only one laughing. and her laugh was really really funny. and they weren't even laughing at her laughing. then I started thinking how awkward it must be for her. but she kept laughing so she must not have caught on to the awkwardness of the situation? then as they were leaving someone from a different table commented on her having such a great time. and she started laughing again. and didn't stop. all the way out to the parking lot :) and I laughed with her cuz it really was too funny :D don't you love moments like that in an otherwise dull day? I do.

I love spellcheck for those days when my brain seems muddled :) don't you?

well if that isn't a post of complete randomness I don't know what is! Hope you guys a wonderful day :) I think I may go take something else for this headache of mine and go crawl under the covers and pray for some relief!

No comments: